Resources For Healthy Leaders
This page is a hand-picked set of resources to help you become a more mindful and healthy leader.
Please note that the links may in some cases use my Amazon Associates details. This provides me with a very small payment at no extra cost to you for everything you buy using this link.
Books About Leadership and Change
Here is my list of the books that have shaped my own development and understanding of leader theory and practice.
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard – Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen R. Covey
- The Happiness Advantage – Shaun Achor
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kannehman
- Start With Why – Simon Sinek
- Leading Change – John P Kotter
- The Essential Drucker – Peter F. Drucker
- Decisive – Chip Health & Dan Heath
- Originals – Adam Grant
Recommended Apps & Services
Here's a list of my favourite apps and services. I use these more or less everyday to make life more fun or easier to cope with.
- 10% Happier – Meditation App
- Audible – If you try Audible you'll get two free books.
- Kindle – The best e-reading service.
- Evernote – Keep your notes organised in one place.
- OmniFocus – The only task manager you'll need.
- Stitcher – Listen to your favourite podcasts.